Friday, March 2, 2012

Patterns I want

Ok, so I'll admit that I am a bit of a pattern horder.  I have an enormous box full of patterns that I haven't used yet (I've really only been sewing for a year now), but I just can't resist them!  Especially when they are only a dollar or two.  I told myself I wouldn't buy anymore patterns, but I just can't help it.  Here are the patterns I am currently crazy about:



I have wanted this pattern for a while now.  I just finished working on Colette's Begniet, and I loved it!  I'll post it soon, I promise.  Anyways, I just ordered this pattern along with an Anna Maria Horner print (the name is LouLou Thi Summer Totem Strudel, what a mouthful!) and an orange poplin for the accent.  I have seen this pattern made in a print and I really liked it, but I'm starting to doubt myself.  Maybe I should have started with solids?


I'm not usually a fan of burnout knits, but this would look really cute in one like this baby blue floral from fabric.com (plus it's only $6 a yard!).  I saw this pattern on patternreview.com's  Best Patterns of 2011 list.  I have been waiting for this list for a while now...  I love to look through their best pattern lists for new stuff.



So cute!  And I love the idea of this little white and black polka dot.  I really like the top option of this pattern, too.  I should probably be focusing more on separates, but I really love dresses.  

Who knows?  Maybe I'll go ahead and bite the bullet and get these patterns (and fabric, since I've spent so much time matching them up, now).  They would all make cute spring outfits!  I'll be sure to post about them if I do.






No comments:

Post a Comment