Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My First Completed Knitting Project

Hiya!  Today I wanted to share my first completed knitting project.  I have been wanted to learn to knit for a year or so now, and while I kinda get the general concept, it's just eluded me.  I think it's because it moves so slowly.  Crocheting is a bit easier, but I still get a little frustrated with the amount of time it takes.

I used this "pattern", and used three strands of seafoam green, super chunky yarn.  It's very toasty for my morning duty (I get to open car doors for kids coming to school for half and hour,  but that's a different post all together!).    Anyways, here it is!

Please excuse the bad pics...  It was 6 am, what can I say?  I'll be honest and say that it took a lot of ego-bashing to get to the point where I would even try such an easy and simple knitting project.  I really wanted to make a cardigan, but it didn't work out.  I always seem to want to jump into things way too quickly instead of easing into them and learning the process.  Ah well.   Hopefully my next project will be a bit more exciting!


No comments:

Post a Comment